Monday, January 3, 2011

10 NEW YEARS MARKETING RESOLUTIONS

With the coming of a new year most people take the time to make some personal resolutions. Are you doing that for your business as well? The following are 10 Marketing Resolutions that you can make in your business, that will help to increase sales and visibility.

  1. I will create a marketing budget – Putting no money aside for marketing, is like putting no money aside for retirement.
  2.  I will create a marketing plan – Having a clear plan will make the most of your marketing dollars.
  3. I will explore new marketing options – Nothing is worse than the same stale message going to the same people who have heard it before.
  4. I will define my brand – What makes the business unique, exceptional, and beneficial to customers.
  5. I will perfect my 30-second introduction – You never know when you might be asked to pitch your business, and successful marketing includes networking.
  6. I will join a local business organization – It’s a great way to build new customers, allies, and friends.
  7. I will attend a weekly networking group – Who doesn’t want 20-30 other individuals out selling your business on a regular basis?
  8. I will share my expertise with the world – Use blogs, emails, newsletters, articles, and videos to spread your message to the masses.
  9. I will dedicate 15 minutes a day to social media – interact with your customers, and participate in online networking.
  10. I Will Never Be Caught Without a Business Card – it’s the easiest of marketing materials to produce, and the most likely item to be kept by the recipient.

For more marketing ideas and advice contact Pardiman Productions at 360.259.6672 or info@pardimanproductions.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment