Friday, September 25, 2009

New Tool For Networking

I attend lots of networking events every week as I spread the word about the promotional and marketing services that Pardiman Productions has to offer. If you've ever attended a leads group or chamber of commerce event then you know that at each event I have to give a :30 synopsis of what we do.

I usually feel okay about my pitch, but sometimes I wonder if I could be doing a better job getting my message across to people.

Today I came across an online tool that was built just for that purpose. The Harvard Business School Elevator Pitch Builder. It's an online form that offers hints and advice on your pitch created by The Harvard Business School.

If you have to give a pitch at the next event you attend, you might want to check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment