Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blog Gets New Name - Clearer Focus

As part of my 2011 New Years Resolutions for Pardiman Productions I wanted to be more consistent in my efforts to make this blog useful and engaging for customers.

Having been fairly consistent with posting in January I wanted to start off February with refocusing and re-branding the blog.

For some time now the focus of the blog has been to offer any tips I can on marketing video, social media, and networking.  "Promotional Media News" was too vague and old fashioned of a title.  (And it really did help in the whole SEO game.)  So...Welcome to "Pardiman Small Business Marketing Tips"

For more marketing ideas and advice contact Pardiman Productions at 360.259.6672 or info@pardimanproductions.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment